- Meisinger Round Burr Size-029
- Used in conjunction with a pendant drill, hobby drill or flex shaft motor to cut or grind away, shape or give pattern to a surface (usually metal).
- Each burr construction is of a number of teeth/blades (in a given shape) mounted onto a shank.
- The shank fits into the collet/chuck of the drill, and when turned removes the surface being worked upon.
- Burrs are widely used for carving in jewellery as well as dental industry.
- It is availlable in a pack of 10 pcs
- Color, size and packaging may vary as per availability.
- Please note that the pictures are for reference purposes only.